Hi to all Canadians

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kkvj, Aug 1, 2008.

1. kkvj

kkvj New Member

Thanks to all who replied - great to know there were canadians on board - I did not realize I got so many replies as I look on the board but do not really reply much- my Husband had a triple by-pass and was in a coma for a week so it has been very stressful - I think when you have this problem it is harded to handle more stess - anyway he is now recovering - the past month was a wash out for me - thanks again for replying blessings to all
  2. Jayna

Jayna New Member

and I'm sorry you've had such a rough time lately.

Take as much care of yourself as you can now, get rest and drink plenty of fluids and give your body and mind and emotions at least a couple of weeks to just settle down again.

I know what I'm talking about. We had 3 funerals in the same week in June, on top of 2 kids moving and 2 major job changes the week before. I have taken all of July 'off' from everything optional I intended (except for a couple of movie nights where I'd be sitting down anyway), knowing I would suffer longer if I didn't give myself sufficient time to get back on an even keel before picking up the threads of a busy life. I'm fortunate in that I now CAN take the time, and thus end up no worse off from a period of high stress.

Gentle hugs,