Hi to all from Stlkcn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stlkcn, Oct 7, 2002.

1. stlkcn

stlkcn New Member

Hellooooo,

Sorry I haven't been around, I think about you all often.
    I don't get on much at home , and they have fired some people here at work for using the web for personal use.

I can read some though. Hi to SKY,Mikie, Cactus Lil, Nonie, and others. I hope your all doing as best as possible.

I am doing OK good days and bad, I have changed my meds and gotten off the Serzone , I didn't realize how much it had helped me. Now I am trying to find another Med to help.

I am still working lots of hours and working on thepicture framing business.

To all you cat lover I did finally get 2 kittens both are snowshoe siamese mix's. What a pair "Nori, and Skoshi".

I went to a support group and they ended up asking me to run it, here in south fla. Bethesda Hosp.

LOL they think I know what I am talking about.

anyway got to go.

all my thought are with you

stlkcn
  2. stlkcn

stlkcn New Member

Hellooooo,

Sorry I haven't been around, I think about you all often.
    I don't get on much at home , and they have fired some people here at work for using the web for personal use.

I can read some though. Hi to SKY,Mikie, Cactus Lil, Nonie, and others. I hope your all doing as best as possible.

I am doing OK good days and bad, I have changed my meds and gotten off the Serzone , I didn't realize how much it had helped me. Now I am trying to find another Med to help.

I am still working lots of hours and working on thepicture framing business.

To all you cat lover I did finally get 2 kittens both are snowshoe siamese mix's. What a pair "Nori, and Skoshi".

I went to a support group and they ended up asking me to run it, here in south fla. Bethesda Hosp.

LOL they think I know what I am talking about.

anyway got to go.

all my thought are with you

stlkcn
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Wow! It's good to hear from you. Sounds like you are really busy these days. Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Love, Mikie