Hi To All!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BrownSuga, Nov 20, 2002.

1. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Wow! I have been away too long! I hope everyone is doing okay.
    I have been so busy trying to take care of so much that it has finally caught up with me. I have been in a really bad fibro flare that has put me down for awhile. my doc has put me neurontin, anyone here take that and if so how does it work for you? I'm on so much meds now, I feel like i'm floating in the air......can't go to work like that! :)

so glad to see you all!!!! HUGS!!!
    suga
  2. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Wow! I have been away too long! I hope everyone is doing okay.
    I have been so busy trying to take care of so much that it has finally caught up with me. I have been in a really bad fibro flare that has put me down for awhile. my doc has put me neurontin, anyone here take that and if so how does it work for you? I'm on so much meds now, I feel like i'm floating in the air......can't go to work like that! :)

so glad to see you all!!!! HUGS!!!
    suga
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Suga! Missed you around here, its been a long time.

Sorry you have not been well, it is such a drag when we get these awful flares.

I don't take Neurotin, but a lot of others do, so you will be getting some feed back soon.

Again, welcome back, and hope we hear from you often again.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I'm happy to meet you~~~
    Sorry you're feeling bad and that the meds are making you feel weirded out...thry CAN do that. I was on Neurontin long ago and I didn't like the way it made me feel and I found no positive effects for me. Oh well!
    Have a good evening. What is your occupation?
    Love,
    Kady
  5. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Long time no see.
  6. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

katywill!
    I work in a elementry school, where I am the custodial superviser...to sum it all up i'm a custodian :)
    I work from 5:30am to 2:00pm and I really enjoy my job and I love the kids....sometimes they can be little darlings :)

But can you imagine....working as custodian and being dx with both FM and CFS!

Hi shirl and ohmyaching!!!
    Huggies Suga
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Where in the hell have you been, girl? I've missed you. I hope your flare is better. Neurontin and Klonopin are, as Martha Stewart says, "Good things!"

Stick around; this is the best the board has ever been.

Love, Mikie
  8. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

So nice to see you!
    I have been going thru so much in last few months,but it's good to be back and to see a lot of new members, but don't see too many of the old members. And man this board do not stay in one place for long, it moves very fast.....gotta have fast fingers to keep up! :)

Hugs
    Suga