Hi to Buzby

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by themarce, Nov 28, 2002.

1. themarce

themarce New Member

Hi to Buzby,
    Great to finally meet you today at the Support Group meeting. I'm still looking for Pepper, so if you're out there and read this, please contact me.
    TheMarce
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  2. themarce

themarce New Member

Hi to Buzby,
    Great to finally meet you today at the Support Group meeting. I'm still looking for Pepper, so if you're out there and read this, please contact me.
    TheMarce
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  3. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

did not mean to but in had to say hi to you there use to be a group close to where i live but not now . yours sounds great when it is though the day . i hope you find pepper bye
  4. buzby

buzby New Member

It was great to finally meet people who understand! What did A. have to say about the Whey powder? I am interested in making some changes to my diet, but am supposed to be off dairy. I wonder if the Whey Powder would count? Anyway let me know how it goes...
    As for Pepper, I just wrote her a message and blasted into oblivion! Can't find it anywhere. I'll try again.
    Thanks for getting me involved in the support group. I have a background in computer and library science and although I am leary about offering my services because of DD, I hope I can contribute to the cause!
    Buzby
  5. themarce

themarce New Member

Hi Buzby,
    Sorry I haven't been on the board in quite some time. I am currently in Montreal, joining my husband who is here on business.
    Re: whey powder: Why don't you e-mail me and I can get you into contact with A who will answer all your questions. All I can say is that I tried some on the Fri. after our Ottawa Fibromyalgia Support Group meeting and all I felt was exhaustion!!!! Wierd wouldn't you say - it's supposed to booost your energy level. I will try again when I'm back home in Ottawa next week.
    Good to hear from you and for the kudos to our Support Group.
    Cheers, THEMARCE
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

Can you tell me if the support group is for FM only or for CFS too?

I used to belong to MESH but found that so many of the meetings that I dragged myself to really did not pertain to my problems. For example, the last meeting I attended had a ballroom dance instructor there who recommended it as therapy! Give me a break! I used to love to ballroom dance but since becoming sick it is only a distant memory.

All this to say, I would love to find a support group that was geared towards those with CFS too.

The MESH meetings are all at 7pm which is usually the time I start to crash.

I would appreciate any info you can give me.
    Thanks. Pepper
  7. buzby

buzby New Member

Just putting it to the top... :)

Buzby
  8. buzby

buzby New Member

Hi The Marce,
    Pepper has replied to my post and is interested in coming to the next meeting, as am I ...Perhaps you could post a message giving details?
    I will email you... as soon as I find the paper with the address... Oh God I hate the fog!
    Take care,
    Buzby,

P.S. How was Mtl.? I used to live there, it is a great city... prefer Ottawa tho!