Hi Y'all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, May 5, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

I just popped in to say howdy :>) !!!!!!

I don't get over here very much since circumstances have put me in a position where I have been very busy and pain has been almost a constant companion.

Along with the other challenges created by our DD's , the pain factor seems to have "morphed" to the point of not if , but , how much & how many places. The "fog" has not been helpful either.

I keep dialing 1-800- WAA-AHHH , but the line is always busy. ;>) LOL !

I shall return as soon as I can !

Blessings ,

[This Message was Edited on 05/05/2008]
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So glad that you came to visit us all again but so sorry that you have so much pain that you don't get to post. I find the posting, especially ere on the chit chat board helps me to forget ALLOT of my pain that is almost always there.. I was finally dxed with FM/CMPS and some CFS about a year and 1/2 or so ago. I only had it for about 25 years. What a pain - literally !!

I agree with you that when you lose your sense of humor you might as well forget it ! That is important as trying to keep as busy as you can to help forget some of this mess. I guess I am luckier than you and may not have so muchh of the CFS as you do but I still always feel tired and like staying in bed in the morning when it is time to get up.

It is really terrible when someone cannot work due to this disability esp when it is something you enjoy. Of course to the money surely does help too like to do things like eating and having a place to sleep, etc. Hope you were able to get disability. (Sorry) but I checked your bio and that is how come I figured out this stuff.

Wow, I love that 1-800 WAAH !! That is really funny and I think all of us probably here need or would love to use that number often. Wish it could help . However, I did find that venting here on the Chit Chat Bpoard and the Porch (which is on the Chit Chat Board) helps me alot.

I hope that you will feel well enough to post more often. I find that it does pick up my spirits to joke about it and get it off my chest shall we say. WE ALL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER HERE !! We can whine or joke around here !!

Sorry so long and hope to see you posting more often and that you will start feeling a bit better soon even if it is feeling better mentally , shall we say.

[This Message was Edited on 05/05/2008]
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you again. Drop by more often. The chit chat board won't cure anything, but it helps to distract us. Now and then there's even a pearl of wisdom to be extracted.

I called the number you mentioned several months ago. I was assured that my call was very important to them. Still on hold.

Are you getting Soc Sec or other disability benefits?

Know the difference between a bagpipe and a Harley-Davidson? You can tune the Harley.

4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Hi. I knew I recognized your name from along time ago.

I do hope you get feeling better. Maybe you need to put that 800 number on speed dial!

Soft hugs. Joyfully

BILLCAMO New Member

did post here that after over 3 1/2 years , that I was finally granted SSD. In a way , it's sort of like a water-soaked life jacket. After subtracting the amount needed for Medicare , I actually have less income than I had before. LOL.

Now I can't afford to go to the Dr. and any meds at all.....LOL

IMHO , humor & laughter are still the best .....and least expensive......medicines !

BTW , Rockgor , I've tuned both a Harley and bagpipes with a baseball bat......It's debateable which was tuned up better ;>0 ROTFLMAO....:>) I hope others can enjoy this joke too !

Blessings ,

PS , I hope my favorite saying helps others too.......Never give up !!!!
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Great to see you back and posting...

Love the 800-waah....might try it later today and see if I can get through.

7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It's good to see you back here on the board...you and your wife and Greenbean are my neighbors! Things around here are greening up nicely, as they are in your town.

I hope you have a good day today...I liked your 1 800 WAH and Rock's response to it.....still holding! (But your call is very important to us....etc.)

BILLCAMO New Member

I finally got through to 1-800-howl at the moon.....

But I had to hang up......the demonstration message hurt my ears & head...... :>) ROFL !

Blessings ,

9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

If you use a bat for tune-ups, it not debatable.

It's de-bat-able!

Just remember to keep your eye on the target and follow through with that swing.

Coach Rockne

BILLCAMO New Member

I see you kept your eye on the target and knocked the "E" out..... ;>O :>)

Nice Home Run !!!!

Blessings ,

BILLCAMO New Member

I bumped into 3 people with Fibro and 1 with CFIDS.

Perhaps because this Monday is National Awareness Day ?

Blessings ,

[This Message was Edited on 05/10/2008]