Hi YC1,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Posted to you on the other board. They might have deleted it since it was not on topic. Or I goofed and didn't send correctly for some reason.

Hope you are doing OK. I saw you have been busy posting. That is great !! Sorry you are in so much pain . Drop a note when you can. Guess I am OK, not time to complain it doesn't help !!

Hope you get to check this out on the Chit Chat Boars since they may not be letting others go through.

Thinking of you. Got lots to d as I have some people over for dinner tomorrow nite.

Blessings and Hugs,

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

it took them a long time to post my first message on the FM board. Oh well !!

I read your other message. Thanks for answering my post. So sorry you are having so much pain and swelling. Let me know what the doc or PA says after your visit. That is really strange to me. How is your b/p. Dometimes that causes edema or swelling. I can't think of anything else it could be.

Don't feel badly about losihg your posts. I have been doing tht alot esp when I am in a hurry and push something tht I probably shouldn't.

Sorry I have to run to with so much to do. Taking a reak and I could go take a nap (-: !!

Thinking of you and let me know when you find out anything about your swelling. Hope you get thata straightened out cause it is usually worse in the summer most often.

Cutting your salt might help some. Write again when you can. Thanks for posting twice, like me excepet Ididn't see the first one right off.

Big hugs and blessings,