hi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatchesofJade, May 12, 2006.

1. PatchesofJade

PatchesofJade New Member

i am new. I came here for support, so I can support my sister(bestfriend)who has Fibromyalgia. We are always confused as mother&daughter, 'cause she is fifty-two; and I am twenty-one, so guess you could call us an odd pair. Right now I am writing essay on FM that I thought I finished. I have NLD or Non-verbal Learning disorder it is a very new disorder that alot of people have never heard of, and when they do, they don't understand. It is very complex. I don't know what else to say.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

It is so good of you to support your sister like this. I can tell you love her very much. You'll find alot of information here, and alot of support for both you and your sister.

I had never heard of NVLD (or NLD). I googled it to learn more. It sounds as if it could be confused with autism by people who don't know. I would love to learn more about it, through you possibly. Maybe you could teach us (me), like we are trying to teach others about CFS/FM.

Welcome to the board, and I look forward to getting to know you.

God Bless.
  3. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

My two older sisters and Mother also have FM and we all are different and the same in our symptoms. FM is that way and that is why this board is so helpful to us all.

If something is going on we can ask questions and most likely someone here has had the same thing.

The people here are very smart and you can get some good advice on nutrition and medications that have worked for others.

I am sorry that you have NLD and your sister has FM. It is good when we have family to help us through the rough times.

God bless and welcome again,
    Sherri

4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

welcome to the board!

You will find lot's of info and insight to FM/CFS. It should be a great help for your sister.:)

bestwishes,
    claudia
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Please ask us any questions you can think of, or just vent or whatever. We're glad to have you here, and hope to hear more from you. :)

Is your sister a member of our message boards here already? We'd love to have her here too. :)

((patchesofjade & sister)) Shannon
  6. PatchesofJade

PatchesofJade New Member

Thanks! Warm Huggs!!!
  7. PatchesofJade

PatchesofJade New Member

Jade is beautiful. Thanks for the compliment.
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

PatchesofJade:

This is a good place also for your sister. Maybe you can interest her into joining in along with you.

Welcome,

nyrofan
  9. PatchesofJade

PatchesofJade New Member

She can't afford the internet. I have tried to get her to go online at the library, but i guess that won't be happening. Thank for the offer. She would appreciate such warmth. U guys are wonderful. *Huggs*