Hi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caffey, Sep 7, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

I usually post on the arthritis board. I have ra and several other issues that go with it. I just got back from the hospital where I was just told that I now have FM. Needless to say I am bummed, devestated, have a headache and don't know where to go from here. My rheumatologist says she can treat my ra but doesn't know what to do with the FM so she is sending me to a pain management clinic asap. I have so many thoughts and questions I don't know where to start. I just ordered that book offered by pro health. Anyways I just wanted to say hi and when I can process this I'm sure I'll be asking all kinds of questions.
    Cath
  2. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I'm new here, but I'd like to welcome you too! Sorry you have fm. Best of luck with the pain management.
    Mini
  3. jole

jole Member

So sorry to hear you have to join us, but if you have FM it's really a great bunch of people to be with. There is so much info on this site, and so much genuine caring.

Don't ever be afraid to ask questions, because it's a given that someone will know the answer, and there's never a dumb question.

I understand what you're saying about being overwhelmed by it all right now. That won't go away overnight. You have just learned there is no magic cure for you, and it takes time to adjust. But many here do get better and have lots of great advice to give.

Friends -
    Jole

[ advertisement ]