Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty1, Jan 9, 2009.

1. clerty1

clerty1 New Member

I have not been on here for ages as I have been keeping a lot better I never did get properly tested for Lyme but I am sure I have it also I know I have Fungal issues and no dout Co infections I am writing this to try and reach out to anyone who is feeling down and depressed
    for the last 4 years I have been messed about with doctors, medication and I did try to overdose a few times which lead me to being in a locked unit twice the best thing I did was I came off all my medication as I am so sensitive to it.The turning point was last Easter when I started on Colliodol silver wow I took this for 3 months and I did feel a bit better for a while
    then I got worried aout Ayagria so I stopped taking it and started on Iodein which really packed a punch I took really unwell unknown to me it was herxing and the die off was too much so I stopped taking anything I was scared I might not get better !!
    I then read about samento and betonite clay I thought to myself how can I fight infections when I have mercury issues so I decided to go slowly even one drop of samento made me feel so sick and brought on funny reactions so I took it every second day with clay baths twice a week and that is what has turned my life around I am onto 2 drops of Samento a day and betonite clay baths every second day and I have really made improvements I can have treat days as long as I watch what I eat most days I have been on holiday to the middle east
    and I am going to Oman next week to visit my husand I am planning another two holidays later on in the year I have more energy I have lost two stone my skin is glowing and I am smiling more I have a long way to go but I know I am on the mend sp please if you are feeling like I did last year give the clay baths and samento a go it does work I am amazed at myself !!

2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Sorry I missed you the other day on-line. But I am so glad to hear you are feeling better!! For me life is still one day at a time...but I am added some gentle exercise and such to my regimen. The need to keep moving as much as you can is also so important.

3. 3gs

3gs New Member

Where do you get the clay bath and Samento?

What is Samento? I just got diagosned with Lyme and given Doxycline.but am interested in more natural approach.

Glad to hear you are doing better. Thrilled you can travel,my secret wish to go see sis this summer.
  4. clerty1

clerty1 New Member

Debs nice to hear form you hope you had a nice christmas ans new year !!

3gs I order my samento and betonite clay online have a look on the internet for more information samento is working wonders for lyme disease