hi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smano, Oct 11, 2002.

1. smano

smano New Member

I am new to this site. I have been suffering from CFS for over 10 years and can't ever seem to find a physician in Chicago to treat this thing. I am considering a last ditch effort to See Dr. Teitlebaum in MD. however his office wants $5,000 up front, if you can believe that! Has anyone seen him or does anyone no of a doctor in Midwest that can or has treated this thing before , thank you all!
  2. smano

smano New Member

I am new to this site. I have been suffering from CFS for over 10 years and can't ever seem to find a physician in Chicago to treat this thing. I am considering a last ditch effort to See Dr. Teitlebaum in MD. however his office wants $5,000 up front, if you can believe that! Has anyone seen him or does anyone no of a doctor in Midwest that can or has treated this thing before , thank you all!
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Have you tried the "Good Doctors List", at this site....I found a great doctor, for myself in July, using this.
    Certainly you will get some responses to your post from some here, that live near you, also.
    Best Wishes,
    Karen
  4. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Smano,

Just a warm welcome to you, and hope you know you have
    found a good place to learn about our DD.

I live in the south, so I couldn't help with the doc part. But, I,m usually on at least a couple hours a day if
    you just want to vent. It's nice to be able to talk to others that have some of the same symptoms that you have.
    What kind of Dr. is Dr. T.? And I can't fathum coming up with $5,000 just to get your foot in the door. Anyway
    you're at home here with us. Remember to keep us imformed,
    because, what helps you may help me or others.
    Again, Welcome.
    Warm Wishes,
    LadyDi
    ps I've suffered with this mess for 12-15 yrs or longer.
    It's no fun.