Hidden Cameras at your ATM:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Apr 12, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi Everyone:

On the news last night they apprehended some small hidden cameras at some ATM Machines,,That some Crooks had installed above the Machine where they could take photos of Folks pin numbers as they withdrew money from their accts,,,,,,,,,,

also it had a recording device in it,,,,Can't remember where this happened but it's just so crazy!

The Good news the Bank Security Cameras got photos of the Stupid Criminals installing the Cameras,,,,So they didn't last long!,,,,,,just another thing to be aware of! YEA!
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

you know I never have asked for or wanted an ATM card as I managed for years before they came about. I lnow they are a boon for some but the crooks do all this palm held skim machine stuff now. They are no longer that safe.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

There nothing safe anymore? maybe it does pay to bury your money in a coffee can in the back yard,,,,lol,,,That's the story i got from,,some of my Great Aunts and Uncles!,,,,,

I have alot of my bills taken out with automatic withdrawl from my account,,,,needless to say i rarley have cash on hand!