high blood pressure meds.

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by polarbear53, Apr 3, 2003.

1. polarbear53

polarbear53 New Member

Hi everyone. I have a long history of intolerance to medicines and have HBP. Doctors do not believe I have sensitivities to the medications that keep me from taking them. I need to take something and get these numbers down. I have diabetes now too. Just started diet no pills for that yet. I hope to lose some weight to help but not soon enough. Are there others with this delimma? Doctors here do no believe CFS is real and not mental. So they just think I am being difficult and are being very mean and refusing to treat me if I don't take their meds. I asked them to start slow etc. but they refuse. This is primary care and cardiologist now. I am looking for new doctor but little money so limited. How do others deal with HBP and meds for it? Only answer if you have knowledge that might help. I did the natural stuff and it did not help. I am on Q10 now and a few things but no big help yet. Is there a medication some of us can take easier or do the CFS doctors know what to do for us? Thanks guys.
  2. suemaxwell

suemaxwell New Member

POLARBEAR53
    please clue me in on CFS NOT SURE WHAT IT IS IS IT SAME AS CHF? NOT MEDICALLY SMART AS YOU CAN TELL..
    are symptoms like i have? man i should have listen more in biology class instead of running my yap...but we live and learn ...
  3. Oregon82

Oregon82 New Member

Hi Polarbear53. I, too, have just about every side effect and am sensitive to every medication. Am going through same thing with docs. Am thinking of trying a new doc who is both M.D. and holistic. Just wanted you to know you are not alone. Let us all know if you come up with something that works.