High levels of aluminium and lead

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Dec 21, 2006.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

hi
    i just got the results of a heavy metals test. This was NOT a challenge test. Just the regular urine test.

Level of lead was three times teh upper end of normal range.

Aluminum was almost 4 x the upper end of the normal range.

Thallium and Rubidium were high too.

I'm a little bit freaked out.. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Not sure I want to chelate. The evidence for this therapy seems lacking.

delia

2. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

I would not chelate. I've done chelation in the past and it will completely undo your mineral balance. You will end up chelating the good minerals as well as the bad. The best way to get rid of toxic minerals is to bring you body in to balance. Toxic minerals are in the body because your good minerals are out of balance. What I've learned happens is the when you don't have enough of the good minerals the body will start to use toxic's in their place. The body is just really trying hard to stay alive so if it doesn't have what it needs is starts using what it can. By bringing the body chemistry back into balance the body will naturally chelate and get rid of your toxic metal buildup. The fact that you have toxic's is not surprising since if your sick you body is surely out of balance. The presence of toxic minerals is just a marker that your out of balance. The best book I've read on this subject is "Nutritional Balancing and hair mineral analysis" by Lawrence Wilson MD. I've been doing hair mineral analysis for a few years but I never really understood it until I read this book. It was a real eye opener for me. And now that my own body chemistry is almost in balance I feel good, sleep well, still have a few ups and downs but I have my life back. Good luck.