HiI really need prayers for my husband

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

He is trying to get his knee fixed through the Vetereans Adminstration {VA} This is an injury from when he was in the Army

He has been getting conflecting paperwork that has come in the mail and also from talking to them. It is VERY
    Confusing and draining.

They won't talk to me--his wife of almost 30 years.

He is going to try and get off work early tomorrow and call them again to see what is going on.

Thank you!!!!!!!
  2. poets

poets Member

Sometimes things that should be relatively easy can become so hard. Red tape and all that. Here's hoping your husband can get this straightened out soon. I'll be praying for you both.

Hugs,
    Meg
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Beadlady,

I am praying for your husband right now that he is going to get thr help he so needs. There should be someone at the VA, a social worker or someone who can help you through this process.

God Bless,
    kbak
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your husband to get his medical needs met.

I have a close friend, a Vietnam Vet, who also gets all his medical coverage from the VA.

One thing I know is that you have to be persistent in dealing with the VA.

Will keep praying - let us know how it goes.

Blessings to you both,
    Judy
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

How did things go with your husband and the V.A.? And how is his injured knee doing?

May God bless and help you both in this situation.
    Judy
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

He did get off work early on July 18th, but the VA office was already closed--different part of our state that is in a different time zone. He got up early yesterday morning--they were in a staff meeting.

He found the business card of the first guy who he talked to a couple of months ago--he is trying to get an apt with him and sit down and try to figure out what his next step should be.

Thanks for your prayers---it is appreciated.
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

We'd all better keep on praying. I know from my friend who deals with the VA constantly as a Vet who needs medical care, how difficult they can be.

Tell your husband to just be tenacious with them - that is so frustrating that he took off of work for nothing.

But it will be worthwhile when you get it cleared up.

We'll be with you in prayer all the way through.

p.s. I'm just remembering that my friend won back-coverage for his FIL who also had a knee that was injured in the army.

If there are more problems, I could ask my friend's advice.

God bless,
    Judy