Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ilovepink4, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

This is EXACTLY how I feel with school out of session...and two very rowdy boys.....(by the way, I have two cats that are brothers...they are identical....I don't know which one this is!!!)
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I used to have a squirrel who would lay on the rail of my porch in this exact same manner. They appear to not have a care in the world.

Love your kitty picture. Joy
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Now that's one relaxed cat!

Cute photo. What are their names?

4. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

That's just too cute!! My black lab likes to lay with her back legs out behind her just like your cat is doing. It makes them look sooooo cute!! Wish I could relax my legs like that!
  5. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

Binx is after the black cat on the movie Hocus Pocus....and Dante is after Dante Colpepper OK I REALIZE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL THE FOOTBALL PLAYER'S NAME!!! I a;m not a fan....my boys are!!

We got Binx from the animal shelter and he was so sweet and good! We heard that he had a brother there and went back a couple months later and picked him up! I wish I could take tthem all home! I feel so bad when I think about the whole year they spend in the cages there. and that some of them spend their entire lives at teh shelter...at least it is a no kill facility...

when i go back to see the dogs i just get depressed....they are so pathetic in those cells that they live in....big dogs just living in a cage...oh!!!! it breaks my heart!

i want to get my kids a choc lab from the shelter...but I am worried that they will lose interest and I won't be strong enough to do the walks and clean up...i am in my bed most of the time...or have to recover from any outtings....there is a super cute choc lab named Keira at the shelter...exactly what we want....she is about 1 1/2 yrs old....likes cats,kids, and other dogs....and is fixed already....only $99 for a fee! but i am worried about it being too much work...i will put up a post about how hard is it to take care of a large dog while sick...

anyways, i just laughed when i saw the cat with all four legs hanging over the couch...laying in the sun....so funny!! i feel just like that sometimes!!

take care!! Pink
  6. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

of funny photos and animal stories....it makes me forget my troubles when i see something funny....i like to look at stuff on YouTube....especially the comedians or funny babies!

mysticbrit, i hope you don't mind me asking, but, how did you get your username? do you like magical,spiritual stuff? i love, love,love those subjects!!! your name is cute!

Pink...also known as Shabbytee
  7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I have three and they are inside all the time since i have been on sick leave and no retirement.

They sleep infront of my combustion heater or next to me on my bed

they rule the house and ME.....

I have three sons and have three girl cats to even the balance

love to you all

great idea to start that animal thread

8. kriket

kriket New Member

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

That picture is too cute and so funny. As someone else said - that is what they looked like when they were having a flare.

My interpretation of that position is - wish I could get in that position - SPLAT !!! IF I did I probably could get out of it esp if my body was over a piece of furniture like that cat.

Thanks for sharing PINK.

Granni (Marilyn)
  10. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

What a big puss he is. Makes me want to lie down.

11. ckball

ckball New Member

I use to have a cat but he was all white and did the same thing, just sprawl out and hang over. See my profile for my kitty pic. I had done laundry and opened the dryer to grab a dish towel and left the door open as a reminder for me to finish getting the laundry out. A litte later went in to potty and see two beady eyese staring at me. The potty sits directly arcross from the dryer. Could help put take a pic of that one.

Thanks for sharing your pick started my day with a smile-Carla