hilarious YouTube chase scene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, Apr 19, 2008.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I know some of you have seen it, but check out "What's Up Doc Chase Scene" on You Tube....it is soooo funny!

And if you can find the movie, Bringing Up Baby is the forerunner to this story....also hilarious! Actually, this old movie is on You Tube, so you can watch it if you want to.....

[This Message was Edited on 04/19/2008]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

thirty-some years ago. How could I have forgotten that chase scene?!

Ryan O'Neill used to be cute. Poor Babs was never cute.

3. poets

poets Member

I watched this clip and laughed till I cried. I'd never seen the movie. I always had wanted to. Now I'm determined to get a copy. That was great! Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

4. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

And never was but this fortunately was one movie I did see, way back when in the movie theater.

We were laughing so hard, but if possible, what made it funnier was the guy who was sitting behind me. In those few moments when the audience can tell what is coming up during the chase, he was screaming because his abdomen hurt so much and he knew he was going to laugh so much AGAIN, and you could hear him "Oh no!, oh no, oh no!!!!!"

I was laughing at him also.

Thanks for post Terri, I did go back and revisited that chase after reaading your post. I needed a good laugh, first time in awhile.

Fondly, June
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2008]