HIP AND FEET

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SFITZ, May 10, 2003.

1. SFITZ

SFITZ New Member

FIRST HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL
    I DON'T WRITE MUCH BUT I DO READ. BEEN HAVING A REAL BAD WEEK BEEN HAVING A LOT OF PAIN IN MY RIGHT HIP AND BOTH MY LEGS BEEN ON PAIN PILLS STREIGHT FOR TWO DAYS, CAN'T SLEEP IT HURTS SO BAD, MY FEET HURT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE PULLED THE SKIN OFF THEM AND LEFT THE NERVES EXPOSED, ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLE. I ALSO CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF THIS HEADACHE. THE LAST NERUO I WENT TO PRICKED MY FEET ASK IF I COULD FEEL THAT WHEN I SAID NO HE SAID GUESS. EVERTIME HE DID SOMETHING HE SAID GUESS, I SAID I CAN'T FEEL IT, HE SAYS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FEET. SEE YOU IN 6 MOS. I SAID I DON'T THINK SO. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT.
    GENTEL HUGS ALL AROUND
  2. memaw

memaw New Member

One of the first pains I had for a long term was my feet. I went to a podiatrist and got orthotics for my shoes but I finally got rid of all shoes with any amount of heel. He told me to stay in tennis shoes as much as possible. This was before being diagnosed with FM. The foot pain eventually passed but I still stick with flat heeled shoes. The hip and leg pain has never gone away. I've had every test that can be done and all are negative. Just the goood old FMS dishing out pain.
  3. jka

jka New Member

i've had foot pain for 6 yrs. my rhumy said it's part of the fibro.try soaking your feet in warm water and epson salt.you could add some ecualyptus/spearmint oil to the water.also try emu oil.i use it on my knees,chest hands, etc. for pain and it helps.

kathy c