1. HollyNoel

HollyNoel Member

I am new here. My hips are hurting so bad. Every time I try to sleep they throb. I have DDD and I am not sure if it could be FM. I am getting no sleep and would love any suggestions.
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

have you been to the doctor yet? I developed terrible hip pain on left side, the only way I can sleep. Sleeping on a freezer pack (very thin from CVS) does help numb the pain and I alternate with heating pad. I had some PT and the doctor said it was the bursa that was inflamed. (bursitis) I was given stretching exercises and it did help. Now when I develop the pain again I just do the stretching. I hope you find help because it's misery.
  3. HollyNoel

HollyNoel Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I will try this. I have an appointment October the 8th so I need to make it until then.
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Holly,
    I found for myself, that when I went to a foam mattress, I all but eliminated my hip pain. I don't know if anyone else with a foam mattress has noticed this. It would be interesting to find out.

Take Care,
    kbak
  5. Medellin123

Medellin123 Member

Holly, Everyone wants to talk around the issue of CFS and Fibromyalgia, but few have an answer for it. I have found the cause and remedy for both. CFS almost always involves a structural issue. Usually the Occipital is out, pinching the Vagas nerve. Sometimes there is also a hiatal hernia, which is also pinching the Vagas nerve, cutting off electricity to various parts of the body. Chiropractors really can't adjust the Occipital because it is at the base of the skull and they can't tell if it is in or out unless they do muscle testing. I have a way to determine if it is in or out and a way to fix it naturally, as well as the hiatal hernia, but not sure if I am allowed to tell you how to contact me. Perhaps if you asked for the information to contact me, the forum would allow it.
    Fibromyalgia is caused from repressed emotions ie. those that are buried very deep. I am speaking from experience because I used to have it so bad that I could hardly drive due to the pain. Bach flower remedies and other flower remedies bring the emotions to the surface so that they can be dealt with through prayer or discussion and let go of.
    When the emotions are dealt with, the pain goes away. I know of a lady in New Jersey who specializes in flower remedies and could help a lot of people, but to give your her name would be considered advertising. I have cured both CFS and Fibromyalgia many times and I would like to be able to help more people, but if I put my contact information here, it probably wouldn't be accepted. God Bless! Mike
  6. Jpc9

Jpc9 Member

Ok can you give me your email so I can talk in private?