His strength is perfect

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sailormom, Oct 14, 2006.

1. sailormom

sailormom New Member

Hi everyone! I visit this board from time to time, but I only posted a message once, so I guess you could say I am new.

The Lord really touched my heart last night through a song on the radio, and I thought I would share it with you guys.

My husband and I where lisening to the radio last night while traveling from my parents house. I think the name of the song was: His Strength is Perfect. Some of the words are: His strength is perfect when our strength is gone, he'll carry us when we can't carry on, raised in his power the weak become strong. His strength is perfect. I can't remember the exact words of this line, but the meaning was: When we come to the end of our strength, His is just beginning.

August and September were good months for me. This month, however, I have been really sick. I have to fight discouragement when I find myself sick, yet again. What I think the Lord was trying to tell me through the song was this: When you are weak, lean on me, I will carry you. You don't have to feel alone, because you are not. I will never leave you or forsake you. You are not a failure because you can't do what other people can. I made you in my image, my blood covers you. When I look at you I do not see your flaws. Your my beautiful daughter. So don't worry about living up to other peoples expectations, or yours. I made you just the way you are, you are mine and I love you.

The Lord is so awesome, he knows just when and what we need!

Blessings
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

You remind me of the poem footprints where at the end the person questions in the darkest moment why were there only one set of footprints and the Lord said that is when I carried you. Do'nt forget that.
    Cath
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I wish the people from the Depression board would come to the worship board. I pray many times for the folks in that section. Many seem to have no hope. I know that depression is a disease of chemical imbalance plus trials in life that tear us down.

I have tried to tell them about Jesus and his love for us. It is good when we have a support group. It is better when we put our trust in God and let him walk with us.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That was beautiful...and so on target!

May God bless you....and do come back!

Love...Mari