Hitting Bottom...need guidance

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BraidieBunch, Sep 9, 2003.

1. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Well..I really need some input...If you have read my profile before, it has changed just a bit...
    My second husband has moved into a condo for him and his daughter. I filed for divorce on the 11th of Aug, MY first ex is now trying to go for 50-50 custody of our boys,I can't seem to find a job, and have major depression issues...NOW WHAT???
    I am taking trazadone to help sleep 25mg, plus ZMA and klonopin about a half a tab a nite. I rely on provigil to keep me going along with Ibuprofen, MSM, Multis, Ginko Famvir, colostrum and an occasional 1/4 zanaflex if my neck gets too wound up.
    I really need to get my act together!!!! I really don't feel that AD's ever did me any good, but right now I am desperate. I can't get sleepy, or put on lots of weight..more issues!!!
    Any ideas? Serzone was wonderful for me but ...so much for that one!!!
    I pray alot, cry when the boys can't see me and try and put on a happy face for interviews ...I'M TIRED!!!!!
    Love, Peace and Chicken Grease to all, Braidie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2003]
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

help. It is a low dose that you're taking.

I had to stop taking trazedone and use a sleep med along with valerian, 5htp, and ZMA. Finally I'm getting more sleep so cope better during the day and with any stresses that occur.

Cheers

Tansy

[This Message was Edited on 09/09/2003]
  3. jeanann

jeanann New Member

STRESSFUL!!!!! And they say stress is no good for us. That was the first thing they told me. And as i kept taking care of myself the stressors disappeared.

What I had to do was change my perception concerning things being as i thought I wanted them. Prayer is good!!!! I pray for GODS WILL not mine be done today. I have had to change my lifestyle, this has taken time, however it is well worth it. I am up to jogging!!! Just last year I could not get out of bed util 10, now i am done jogging 4 miles by then.

Stress is a killer. Hope you get better. Remember you are loved here and you are not alone.

Love
    Jean Ann
  4. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Thanks, Tansy...took your advice and took 50 of the Trazadone last night. I feel a bit more rested today.A bit of tenseness in my neck, but I think I can do another day.ggggg...My neck gets so stiff!!!Must be part giraffe!! I guess I just needed to vent.Thanks!
    Jeann..Yes, prayer does make a HUGE difference. As an enabler, I have been working on THY WILL BE DONE through my 12 step program from church for quite some time...maybe I could use a swift kick in the pants in that department!! Thanks for your prayers,
    Love, Peace and Chicken grease to all! Braidie
  5. MtnDews

MtnDews New Member

Braidie,
    Hang in there, and just take one day at a time. Keep a journal to help your remember what you need to remember. Twenty minute naps are helpful.
    H