HLA DRB, DQB Typing Results...HELP!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tired of Being Tired, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Tried the info in the book from Dr. Shoemaker...but maybe my brain is too moldy...lol...couldn't figure it out...
    My lab report shows:

Code Translation:
    JWKT 01/09/13/19/21/22/24/27/28/29/35/36
    DFT 01/07/11

Code Translation:
    ARYE 01:01/01:02/01:03/01:03N/01:04/01:05/01:06/01:07/02:01N

Any clues???

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please call your doc or set an appt. to discuss your lab results. It's fine to discuss these things here but most of us are not medical professionals. Docs need to follow through after ordering labwork.

Love, Mikie
  3. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi Tired,

I'm sorry you're having trouble interpreting these results.
    I don't stop by this forum very often, and I guess neither do the other people who have experience reading this test.

It has been a while since I have done one, and I don't have "Mold Warriors" in front of me.
    So hmmmm. I'll try.

Your raw data is:

DRB1: 01
    DRB1: 04
    DQb1: 03
    DQB1: 05
    DRB4: 53

You just have to arrange these so that they match with the possible haplotypes listed in the chart that Dr. Shoemaker calls his Rosetta Stone.

Is there a haplotype of 4-3-53
    And a haplotype of 1-5
    If so, that may be what you have.
    It should say in the chart what these mean.

I know the 1-5 means you are susceptible to low MSH, because I have that one.
    I hope you do discuss the implications of your test results with a good doctor.

You probably know from reading Dr. Shoemaker that this test can be a major clue about what is poisoning you. I sure wish you the best with your recovery.

4. vwolfer

vwolfer New Member

Tired of Being Tired, I hope you are feeling better and on the road to recovery and either no longer on here or going by a different name because you feel so much better. :) I just received my HLA DRB results and they are exactly the same as yours....every last one match exactly! In a desperate search to find out what all of this means I came across your post and was hoping you would be able to help me out and explain what our results point to. I would also love to hear how you're doing? Thanks