HOB...Thanks SOOOOO much

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Sep 25, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I made an appt with Dr. Webster. It was the easiest thing I have done in the past year. The people there are Great on the phone and SOOOO helpful. My appt is in 2 weeks....I will let ys know how it goes....Again....Thanks SOOOOO much!!....Mickie!!!
  2. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

hoe you see this post. i thank you!!
  3. hob

hob New Member

I am so glad that you get to see him. Tell Shelby Isaacson sent you. He is amazing just remember to tell him everything and be open to what he gives you to take. At first I thought it was a lot of pills but now I am doing things I haven't been able to do in years. Good Luck even though I know it will be great! BIG GIANT HUG!!!

hob
  4. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I just want to thank you again. Also, I was wondering what kind of meds he started you on(just curious. I know we all react differenty to meds)? Also, are you on disability? Do you think he will be willing to help me get disability if he thinks my FM is bad enough. The problem I have had in Roseburg is that the docs here have no clue and don't understand the pain and fatigue that we go thru.Thanks so much for your help.....I don't know you but I love you for this...LOL....girl thing!!...I don't think my hubby will get jealous...lol....I bet he will love you too if this helps....I will be sure to tell him that you refered me!!Keep in touch and I will let you know how it goes. My appt. is on the 11th.....Wish me luck!!...Mick!!
  5. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

6. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

[ advertisement ]