Hodge podge of stuff

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by vcamlin, Jun 14, 2008.

1. vcamlin

vcamlin New Member

Can anyone else not get into Lymenet, or is it just me. I've been trying for hours. I have a lot of questions. I found a bull's eye rash underneath my arm after starting amoxy and doxy together. Is that even possible. There was NO tick bite. It just appeared after the antibiotics, not to mention I now feel like total ****. Could this be a herx reaction that everyone keeps talking about?

Also, I had an MRI, I'll post more about it later, however, it was mostly good. I do have some neck problems and I have Mastoid disease and some weird name for a sinus thing. Mastoid has to do with your middle ear and I have to go get it drained with surgery.

Kind of a hodge podge of a post. Sorry.
  2. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

I have been wondering about you, Yes, on the rash, I still get reoccuring rashes when I herx or if im having a flair up,it could be herx. Ive never heard of Mastoid disease, good luck with your surgery. Did you ever go get an Igenex test, or see A LLMD?
    Sorry, I havent tryed to get on Lyme net in a while. Please let us know how your doing, take care. Sandie
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2008]