Hold doctors hostage? Hmmmmmmm.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loonie, Aug 29, 2002.

1. loonie

loonie New Member

!!!!!Okay everybody LISTEN UP!!!!!!

First of all-THIS IS A SERIOUS JOKE!!

Let's roundup all the ignorant doctors and subject them to a research project(something alien to their thinking).

We find a sleep study center and take it over-then administer the study done about sleep deprivation and how it can induce fibromyalgia symptoms.

AND DON'T LET THEM SLEEP UNTIL THEY CALL :UNCLE: BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BELIEVE ---THEIR--- PAIN!!

And if we really want to get ornery-tell them they have no pain-it's all in their heads!!

SO, WHO'S GAME?

LOONIE (that's not my name for no reason(LOL))

PS-This should probably be on the chat board, but my brain was not up to getting it there
  2. loonie

loonie New Member

!!!!!Okay everybody LISTEN UP!!!!!!

First of all-THIS IS A SERIOUS JOKE!!

Let's roundup all the ignorant doctors and subject them to a research project(something alien to their thinking).

We find a sleep study center and take it over-then administer the study done about sleep deprivation and how it can induce fibromyalgia symptoms.

AND DON'T LET THEM SLEEP UNTIL THEY CALL :UNCLE: BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BELIEVE ---THEIR--- PAIN!!

And if we really want to get ornery-tell them they have no pain-it's all in their heads!!

SO, WHO'S GAME?

LOONIE (that's not my name for no reason(LOL))

PS-This should probably be on the chat board, but my brain was not up to getting it there
  3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Ha hahahahahahahahaha!
  4. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

Sign me up - sounds like fun to me:) <wicked laugh>
  5. mistyb

mistyb New Member

I could bring a handful!
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat New Member

I fired my Family Doctor, and moved on!! I'm with you on this plan of action!!! Wildcat
  7. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Count me in. Every doctor that doesn't believe us should automatically get FM just for the sake of not caring. That should be their punishment. GREAT IDEA! Think we can make it work? HeeHee

Arlene
  8. INHISGRIP

INHISGRIP New Member

HI LOONIE,

WE COULD ALSO KICK THEM IN THEIR REAR AND TELL THEM THAT IT DOES HURT IT'S ALL IN THEIR HEAD.

LOL

INHISGRIP (Dorothy)