Holding on to the promises of God

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mooch, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Mooch

Mooch New Member

I have read a few of the posts, and feel compelled to throw in a couple of thoughts....

First of all I was impressed to find this message board here, and delighted that there is a place that we can share our beliefs in The One true Creator.....

No matter how bad things seem, and in my and my families life struggles abound, but many others are struggling too.

But no matter what and the thing that gets me through the trials (an unemployed husband since Jul 1), I stand strong on the word of God that he will provide all our needs, and that He will never leave or forsake us.

There are days that I long for the glorious reappearing of Christ to Rapture the church, to take us out of this world.

How my heart is saddened when I read of the cloning of human babies, and how I think this is out of Gods plan for the human population.

I hope to post more here, in the future, but may be sporradic, as I am a homeschool mom of 4.

Blessings in the name of the Lord Jesus to all
    Mooch
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! I appreciate everything you shared. I will pray your husband gets a job soon. I know what that is like as my husband was without a job for three months this summer. But God is faithful and he does provide our every need. We will look forward to hearing more from you. God bless you and your family!
    Love,
    Harmony