Holiday greetings on my new profile picture :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pamj, Nov 29, 2006.

1. pamj

pamj New Member

I thought you'd appreciate seeing one of Ashley's drawings for the holidays. :)

I'll post the card I'm sending out as soon as I scan our picture into it. I hope you all have a peaceful holiday season!

take care,
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2006]
  2. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Pam, Ashley is such a dear little girl and smart & creative too.

What a gift she is!

3. pamj

pamj New Member

Yes, she is very creative. I love the thoughtful details, like the blue scarf. She did a purple one too for Fibro. It's so much fun watching her ideas come to life!

I thought it would make you all smile, knowing that she's thinking of all of us :)

4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

What a cute card! That is just so touching that you have a niece who cares for you so much! You are blessed. Kim :)
  5. pamj

pamj New Member

I just checked your profile pic and you are gorgeous! That's a great photo of you with your sis & dad.

I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time with this illness, I know it keeps you from doing everything you want with your kids.

Thanks for your sweet comment :)

6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for the compliment, that was so kind. That was a "good day", but most days I look so tired. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and I see you had a recent birthday. Hope you had a good time! Kim :)