Holiday Greetings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 21, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi all.,,,,Love and Blessings to all!

Well here we go it's almost Christmas! Wondering if anyone eles has overdone it like me and now has to pace the activities,,,chores,,,etc?,,,,,,,,,,,

The Good part tho! the kids will all be here on Sunday night! and it will be so much fun to have them around again!,,,,,,,,,WE Get to Eat all the BAD Food!

This is the first Christmas i've had alot of holiday spirit in a long time! Maybe it's the Cymbalta!,,,,,Lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope your holiday spirit lasts.

God Jul og Godt Nyttar!

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I want to wish everyone on this board a Happy and Safe Holiday!

We have shared so much here and I feel closer to most of you guys than my own family! We understand what each of us are going through. We don't judge each other. We laugh with each other. We cry with each other.

Isn't that what families do?

[This Message was Edited on 12/21/2007]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Roc ~` are you celebrating? I hope so! thanks for the Greeting! I also hope you have a Happy new Year!

Bud! Yes we are Family! in the non-judgementel way! it's so great to have a place like this as you said to come to for support and understanding!,,,,,I hope all your dreams come true!

Lindy,,,,Thanks for your greeting! Yes i'm just like you in the go go go thing!,,,,,Happy Baking! I'm doin' that too!,,,Is your Son comming home for the holidays? I'm so glad that you are in the spirit too!

5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

And lots of hugs to go around.

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope your Holiday Season is blessed and everyone has a very Happy New Year with lots of love and healing. I pray for all of us and ask God to hear each of our special intentions.

Love, Mikie
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I'm so happy you have some spirit this year!! I too have some spirit for the first time in over two years!!

I had some good news at the doctor yesterday. All my heavy metals are now in the green range!!! Yippee!! No more DMPS!!!

Lets eat!!
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

hope you have the energy and spirit to enjoy yourself.

Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy yourselves.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks to all of you for the Good whises and Prayers,Hugs,,,,,And like Rosie say's Eat, Drink and Be Merry!,,,You Too Dar! Yea! your in the green zone!
  10. kjade

kjade New Member

Your enthusiasm about the holiday is wonderful! Can you send some my way??

I too am looking so forward to eating great food that I know I shouldn't have. And yes, I feel I have overdone things as usual. I'm still not done with my shopping if you can believe that! At least I have the week off after to recover. I'm sure I will pay for all of this!

Have a wonderful holiday, sis and everyone!!
  11. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad to hear you are doing so well-enjoy the kids and eat until your pants bust open :)That's what the holly daze are for- I hope you have a great one- now where are the cookies-Carla