Holiday Message From Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Shirl's computer has crashed and she asked me to post and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. She is thinking about everyone here.

Love, Mikie
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I wish you both the same. Hopefully, this year will be kinder and easier year!

Love,

Kim
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Merry Christmas to you all!!
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Best wishes to you both. I am praying that Shirl will have better times in 2006. Despite her hardships she is always thinking of others and trying to help them.

Merry Christmas.
    Kathy.
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

and good health to each of you!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hopefully, Shirl will get her computer up and running again soon.

My best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and New Year go out to all our members here and to their families. I hope this is going to be our year when a major breakthrough appears to help heal us of these illnesses.

I ask God to bless us all.

Love, Mikie
  7. Musica

Musica New Member

Thanks for all you've done here this year. I hope things settle down for both of you and you feel better!
  8. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Happy Holidays Mikie and Shirl and thank you for everything. You're the best!!!!

Love, **LdyM
  9. libra55

libra55 New Member

Merry Christmas to both of you, good health, peace and happiness in the new year.

Michelle
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

That I send her my best wishes for a better 2006. I'm sorry to hear about her computer. That is part of a Windows system. I have had more software to crash on my computer and have gotten more fatal errors. lol

For most of my computer work I use an Apple Mac and I love it so much more than Windows.

Hope Shirl can get up and running again.

Hugs,
    Faye
    Thanks, Mikie for letting us know. :) Hope you had a great holiday too. :)
  11. Aberlaine

Aberlaine Member

I hope 2006 is a better year for both of you. You two are always thinking of us and this board. I hope now you will have time to think of yourselves.

Thanks for the support and love you give us.

A very calm and peaceful New Year to you and your families.

Nancy