Holiday Wishes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know how much we all appreciate our board and its members and we all want to wish everyone a great Holiday Season. I want to wish all of you the same.

I am asking that our members either post under this thread to keep everything together or go to the Chit Chat Forum for Holiday greeting messages. I don't want to be the Grinch here, but if our board gets too clogged down with these posts, it will make it really difficult for our members who need help to have their posts stay on the page long enough for members to answer them.

I appreciate your cooperation and help with this and again, to all my wonderful friends here, a very, very happy Holiday Season and may the New Year bring us all healing and happiness.

Love, Mikie
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

to everyone!! Have a wonderful, joyous Chritmas and a Blessed New Year! Let us not forget the Reason for the Season, blessings, sheri
  3. granmama

granmama New Member

I WISH FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS.

GOD BLESS ALL,
    granmama
  4. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Happy ho, ho, ho-lidays to all.
    Peace
  5. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I have been blessed this year by the support and friendship on this board. Thank you ! I am hopeful that the upcoming year will find each of us closer to wellness.
    Karen
  6. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

For all of you to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And may the New Year bring us closer to our goals
    for improved Health.....

LOVE,
    HOB
  7. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

i am hoping that you all have a good christmas and a happy new year and soft hugs to all
  8. pam_d

pam_d New Member

You are right, the holidays can be tough times for many of us, & it's good to keep the line open for those who need help.

Happy & healthy holidays to everyone here!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bumping so people can put their Holiday wishes here.

Love, Mikie
  10. karen55

karen55 New Member

your holiday season. I am fortunate enough that all 4 of my children, significant others, and my grandchild, as well as one of my sisters and my mom will be here with my husband and me for Christmas. I hope you all enjoy yours as much as I hope to enjoy mine.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all.

Karen
  11. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I hope the holidays bring you happiness and health!!!
    With love,
    Kady
  12. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am so greatful for this board and all of you. I truely
    would be lost without it. You give me so much strength!

I wish you all peace,love and hope. [And a cure for this
    **** fm would be nice too!!!] hehe

You guys are great and deserve good things for Christmas
    and the New Year

Much love
    Sandyz
  13. Shirl

Shirl New Member

A peaceful Christmas, and a wonderful healthy Happy New Year to all of you and your families.

Shalom, Shirl
  14. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I am so happy to have been welcomed so warmly here and wish all of you the very Merriest of Christmas' and the best for the New Year and pray for all of us to get the help we need and the answers to our prayers.

God Bless,
    1Writer

15. little

little Member

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. I also want to thank everyone for all of your help in helping me to understand this FM better. I have learned so much since coming here. I had no idea that this DD was like it is. I have learned to except it more. I find alot of support and understanding here. I get none at home. I find great comfort in coming here almost every day. Thanks to all. Gail
    [This Message was Edited on 12/24/2002]
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Jingle Bumps, jingle bumps...