Holtorf's Dr. on Fox Cable news

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ulala, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ulala

ulala New Member

now in Los Angeles.
  2. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

Can you share what happened?
  3. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

BUMP for more info, plz

4. debilyn

debilyn New Member

I go to the Holtorf med group in the Los Angeles area. Was it Holtorf on Fox or one of the other doctors? What did he say? I'm just curious since I missed it too.

5. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Think a lot of folks would like to hear what you heard from the
    Holtorf doctor on tv...

where arrrrre you?

6. ulala

ulala New Member

one time and a male doctor from the Holtorf Clinic was on another time. The news show had one doctor who said to take the swine flu vaccine and another who said not to take it. Holtorf's clinic said that it has not been tested enough and not to take it. The segment was short.

who knew Dr. Holtofr is a Tweeter?

Colloidal silver for flu

7. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Take swine flu vaccine, don't take it....how confusing. Every dr. has their

thanks for getting back to us with all this info...

8. debilyn

debilyn New Member

for the information and for posting those links. I'm going to check them out =D

Take care and blessings,

9. ulala

ulala New Member

you're welcome! I skimmed the info but will go back and read it thoroughly. I noticed that Holtorf recommended colloidal silver. I'm flying cross country next week and was a little worried about being in the plane, but now I will get some colloidal silver and hopefully that will provide some protection.

I've heard that the plane air is not good to breathe, then someone else says the plane air is re-circulated and is very safe to breathe. It's hard to know who to believe

Best wishes for a flu-free winter!