Home business on line

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rozmund, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

For those who are not able to go out work any longer but still want to work part time ......I heard a radio ad today from Incomeathome - information accessible on the web - that brought me to a page called Global Online or something similar - so it appears that the company is international. I have not got any idea what it is all about - but the site has many testimonials - so check it out and we can discuss it - if it is a way to cope with the coming winter and still make a few dollars - great - we could share any insights we learn. Best not to be too gullible. Perhaps some of you have already heard of it.

(Edited by Moderator)
  2. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

For those who are not able to go out work any longer but still want to work part time ......I heard a radio ad today from Incomeathome - information accessible on the web - that brought me to a page called Global Online or something similar - so it appears that the company is international. I have not got any idea what it is all about - but the site has many testimonials - so check it out and we can discuss it - if it is a way to cope with the coming winter and still make a few dollars - great - we could share any insights we learn. Best not to be too gullible. Perhaps some of you have already heard of it.

(Edited by Moderator)