Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Jul 2, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Well everyone - I can gaurantee I will be having a flareup VERY, VERY soon.

1. The motor in my car went and will cost me thousands to fix (and I am already having trouble putting food on the table).

2. Due to extenuating circumstances, not of my own doing, I will be homeless as of August 1st. (I did call my sister and she said I could move in, but she lives almost an hour away)

Can life get any worse than having no car or home???

I also have a 14 YO daughter who has to witness this.

I dont know how much more I can take!
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

I am sorry you are going through all of this

I know, sometimes you wonder just how much more you can take

You have to look at what good is in your life

For instance, I noticed that you have a 14 year old daughter. Now THAT is something to be thankful for.

I was unable to have kids, so it is a big source of emptiness in my life

She is your blessing (whether she is good or bad)

Take care and hope things turn around soon!
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

My heart goes out to you. The worst part has to be losing a home.

Are there any programs in your area that could help? Will your sis come help you move? Not sure if you belong to a church,but some help with car repairs.

Ck with housing authority they may have emergency help with housing.
    Hopefully your daughter understands that you are doing your best and now adays things are tough and that you are doing everything you can.

Hoping this is a short term problem and things will turn around for you and your daughter. Thank goodness for your sister.

warm hugs
  4. nink

nink New Member

Shari - we share so many heartaches on this board, but I never get to the point that my heart doesn't want to somehow reach out and make things better. I hope that something good happens that will ease these burdens for you in some way. If the actual facts do not change, perhaps you will find strength within you that you don't know you have to deal with them.

If it means anything to you, you and your daughter will specifically be in my prayers. If those are just words to you, that's fine -- just know that I am thinking about you. I know it's hard to post when everything seems to be gosh awful, but please try to keep us informed. I'll be keeping my eyes open for further posts by you.