Home for 5 days....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, May 15, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I posted a note on the thread "Pray for Ficesue while away" or something like that. Just want you to know I have been thinking about all of you and will spend some time this afternoon praying for the requests here.

I must make a list now and get moving as I have only a few days to completely get ready for my son's wedding and our trip to Seattle. I am so tired today, but I am doing little things to move the process along.

Love each of you. Pray that God is blessing you and helping you each on your daily journies.

Love,
    Sue
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So glad that you are home safe.

Wishing you a very nice time in Seattle!

Love, Mari
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I hope you have a beautiful, joyful wedding!!!

You sound in good spirits,it's wonderful that you could sleep well at home. Go slowly with everything.

Lots of love, Judy

p.s. We've missed you. :)
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

thanks for the notes. How sweet to hear from you.

I have missed being able to actually be here and participate in this board. It looks like May will be very sparse as far as my participation. Ah, life.

Must continue today to get ready although I feel rotten...headachey, stomach achey, body achey...you know the routine. Going to lie down for just a bit and then get going.

You all take care, and will check back later, I hope.

Love,
    Sue
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

No wonder you feel terrible - SO MUCH traveling and visiting.

How is the effexor withdrawal going? Any better?

Rest well in -between things.

God's Blessings to you, and for your son's wedding!!!

Love, Judy
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It's not a work day today....headache. I have done a couple things, but I'm headed back to bed. The headache won't go away. I hate this.

Effexor withdrawal is going well. The first part was the hardest, but once I broke the 150 level, things went a bit better. The doc also gave me some tablets so I can halve them...much easier. Lower dose to 37.5 plus 18.75 tomorrow. Have been on 75 this last week. One day at a time.

So, as I said, hopefully all is going well with you. How are your feeling? Boy, that's a loaded question, isn't it? (-: How do we ever feel, really? Told my mom it would be so nice to just feel good for one day again. Sigh.

Take care!
    Sue
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so glad your Trip went well....We All missed you!!

Just want you to know, I will be praying as you get ready for this next trip and I know your son's wedding will be wonderful...Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

Be sure to get plenty of Rest and Take Care of You!!

((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thank you for your nice note. I am looking forward to my son's wedding and for our trip in the 5th wheel. We will have a week to just relax before the wedding, and then we will come home leisurely. It will be good.

I miss all of you. Such a neat group we have here. Praying for you and your health and family.

So tired now I'm going to take a nap. Have hurt so much today, but that's OK. I'm very fortunate that most things are done....all I have to do is slowly load everything in the RV in the next couple days. I am also very fortunate to not have to work or be homeless. I was a teacher so I have some disability and I have a husband who works...God has truly blessed me.

Thans again for your kindness and support. You take care of you! You are a special person.

Sue