Home Spa Day Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As some of y'all know, I have been fighting some kind of bug for a couple of weeks. Today, I am Herxing for the second time. While I do not enjoy the diarrhea, sweating, and fatigue, I'm glad my own immune system is killing off whatever has been trying to infect me.

I'm taking the day to not only lie around but to pamper myself at the same time. I epilated my legs and underarms and gave myself a pedicure fullowing a nice long soak in the tub. Since I haven't been feeling like going to the pool lately, I applied some sunless tanning lotion to my legs, chest, and arms.

I'm generally lazing around and drinking lots of water with lemon. I love my little "spa days," and they can certainly make feeling bad easier to bear.

Tomorrow, I see the gyno to find out whether the pressure on my bladder, frequency of urination, and pelvic discomfort are anything gynocological. Hopefully, I will feel like traveling up to Atlanta on Wed. I'm having withdrawal from not seeing my new grandson.

Love, Mikie
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

A home spa day- what a terrific idea! We should all try to incorporate this into our lives!

I wish you well tomorrow; you will be glad to know at least.
    I'll also think good thoughts for Wed. Babies change so quickly; you need to see him!

Take Care.

Kathy.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

sometimes I manage to exfoliate and cover myself in Cocoa Butter but cant always be bothered.

I hope you have a positive meeting with your gyno tomorrow and that you feel better soon.

A journey to see your wee grandson will do you the world of good.

love Rosie