Homemade Bread,,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Apr 25, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

It was sort of a rainy day today so i got into the Baking mood and made Whole wheat Bread and Rocky road Brownies,,,,,No one to eat them but Me,,,uh-oh! Wish i could share with you all!,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I'll take a couple slices of your bread with lots of jam, please. Sounds yummy.
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Yuck on the whole wheat bread (I just don't like anything whole wheat, but I do love homemade white bread!!!), but YUM, YUM, YUM on the rocky road brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll put on a pot of coffee!!

4. sisland

sisland New Member

For your replies! Coffee ,Tea, All sounds like a party to Me!,,,,,,S
  5. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

count me in too.... that's my favorite.......FOOD!!!!

Love to all, Ann
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Wouldn't it Be fun if we actualy lived close to each other and could have get togeathers when we were all feeling good!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  7. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Gosh I wish you could share with us too :)

Those sound so tasty. I really wish I had the energy to bake more. I love cooking and baking but I just don't feel up to it anymore.

Now I really want some tasty bread and brownies. I guess I will have to wait until this weekend. My boyfriends mom is making cupcakes for his birthday. I can't wait to eat some!

Take Care and enjoy those tasty treats!

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Baking was a way of life growing up! very seldom did we get store bought anything! Needless to say i still Bake off and on! Not as much since the kids are grown,,,,,:(( ,,lolol I Do make Bread on a regular Basis, I Really enjoy it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cupcakes sound Great!,,,Have fun!,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,S p.s. Tell Boyfriend Happy Birthday!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2007]
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

I would love it if we all lived close enough to have a weekly or monthly gab-fest at each other's homes and drink coffee and eat baked goods!!!

I used to love to bake, but I'm just not able any more. I still do, but it's rare. I even have one of those bread machines and don't even use it to bake bread anymore. What a shame! I just love homemade bread!

10. sisland

sisland New Member

PLug in that Bread maker girl! lolol I used to have one along time ago,,But one of the girls wanted it (Tanya, my Oldest) When she Moved out,,,,,So Yeah! it's gone! But i enjoy doing it the Traditional way!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,S
  11. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Add my bread pudding, and we could have a party right here! I swear I can smell the fresh baked bread wafting out of my computer screen!
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

That smell!! we used to come home to it when we were kids! after school, and i never got over it!lolo ,,,so needless to say i still make it happen!,lolo

I Love Bread pudding tooo! Going to make some soon with one of the recipies you got!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,,,S