Homemedics Magnet Mattress Topper--$29.99/all sizes.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AnnetteP, Nov 28, 2002.

1. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

I bought one a couple of days ago at Tuesday Morning, and just put it on my bed this evening, so I can't tell you if it works. But, I wanted to share this information, in case anyone was looking to buy one. I will sleep on it a few days and report back any results. Its really late here, but tomorrow I will post some of the benefits/precautions listed in the instruction booklet. I had been wanting to get a magnetic pad, but didn't want to spend the big bucks they cost; this was a great way to try one for next to nothing...I just hope its as good as the high-end ones.

(Tuesday Morning doesn't do mail order, but they do have a site that can help you locate a store near you....the suggested retail price on the sticker says $159.99. I checked online and found a retail price for as high as $189.99; the cheapest internet sale price I found was $119.99.)

Hope this is useful to someone,
    Annette
  2. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

I bought one a couple of days ago at Tuesday Morning, and just put it on my bed this evening, so I can't tell you if it works. But, I wanted to share this information, in case anyone was looking to buy one. I will sleep on it a few days and report back any results. Its really late here, but tomorrow I will post some of the benefits/precautions listed in the instruction booklet. I had been wanting to get a magnetic pad, but didn't want to spend the big bucks they cost; this was a great way to try one for next to nothing...I just hope its as good as the high-end ones.

(Tuesday Morning doesn't do mail order, but they do have a site that can help you locate a store near you....the suggested retail price on the sticker says $159.99. I checked online and found a retail price for as high as $189.99; the cheapest internet sale price I found was $119.99.)

Hope this is useful to someone,
    Annette
  3. monom

monom Member

Hello, I hope you are doing well,I sent you an e-mail,

I do not know if you have received it.

Thank you

Monom
  4. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

and while I'm still sore (somethings just don't go away with out a massage or time) I had three dreams, and I can still remember them all, a feat I rarely experience. While the first two were anything but pleasant, I normally DO NO dream. I'm in a hurry to leave my house, but I will follow-up later with the information from the information leaflet.

Annette