homeopathy - doctor needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dobrydy, Feb 27, 2006.

1. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

Can anyone recommend a good homeopatic doctor for a 14 yo boy with CFS? If you used this dr personally your advice is most needed. Thanks everyone.
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Try putting your location in the headline fo your post for more responses! Good Luck finding a Dr
  3. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

We are in Virginia, but a good Dr. is worth traveling to. Anyone knows of a good homeopathic doctor?
  4. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

bump!! Please respond!
  5. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have only been once and have my second appointment scheduled. I am so far very impressed. I am seeing a nurse practitioner. There are two NPs and two MDs. They also practice conventional medicine to a degree. The name of the clinic is Center for Integrative Medicine. They look at your body as a whole. My first visit there was a wonderful experience. They spent time with me, talking to me. I know they treat young children as my NP made a passing comment about one of her patients being 8 years old. They took nine vials of blood from me and ran extensive tests which we'll discuss when I go back.

If you want to know more, let me know.

Linda
  6. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

There is a doctor located in Chappaqua, NY. I don't know if he is considered a homeopathic doctor but he does use homeopathic remedies.

His name is Savely Yurkovsky, M.D. I don't know how far that is from you but I definitely think it would be worthwhile if you could go.

I see a doctor in Georgia who trained under Dr. Yurkovsky and he said Dr. Yurkovsky is great. Do a google search for Dr. Savely Yurkovsky and then click on his website. His phone number is at the bottom of the pages.

It is totally painless which would probably be good for a 14 year old. The main thing is your son would need to follow a candida yeast diet (no sugar).

Good luck and please give this some serious thought,
    Auntyem
  7. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

bump with thanks! Anyone else has suggestions?
  8. dobrydy

dobrydy New Member

bump again