Homeopathy Heals Chronic Fatigue anyone use this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by grace54, Nov 21, 2007.

1. grace54

grace54 New Member

I have read of some people that seem to be recoverd with this treatment. Anyone have any personal experience with this healing method.
  2. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

I was wondering which formulas of homeopathy you're speaking of that heal chronic fatigue?

Personally, I've used Arnica, Rhus Tox, and Arsenicum Album and have not enjoyed improvement in FM symptoms. So I quit taking (paying for) them.

3. grace54

grace54 New Member

From what I understand the treatment is very specific to the patient depending on their symptoms. I just googled and found some very positive outcomes.It was interesting too how many eventually found out they had Lyme Disease.I was just wondering if anyone on here has been helped by it. I know there is a lot to learn about HP. Thanks and hope you improve:)
  4. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

My FM was unaffected by homeopathy.

Before I had the more severe symptoms of FM, I tried homeopathy for a physical injury and didn't feel helped by it, so it could be that I don't respond to homeopathy as well as someone else might.

Please let us know your progress, should you decide to try it!

5. Elisa

Elisa Member

There are homeopathic formulas for EPV.

I love arnica 30 it helps alot with inflammation and pain -often. And Oscillocium (sp?) is great to ward off the flu.

Classical homeopathy suggests meeting with a practioner and determining the one remedy that will "cure" your condition.

Worth a try,

6. dorrene

dorrene New Member

I have used homeopathy for many years. Just recently I discovered that Rhus Tox does work well for my joint and muscle pain, but only if I use the 200c strengh.
  7. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi all,

Here's my view...

The body uses and recognizes very very small signals - thus homeopathic remedies may, in fact, act like cell signaling factors.

That is how they may initiate change and healing.

I also uses Arnica (30 C) for pain and sleep.

God Bless,

8. dannybex

dannybex Member

...of homeopathic remedies.

It's not just 'basically water.'

They can work IF and only if the proper remedy is chosen depending on each individuals specific symptoms. And all of ours are different, so what works for one person may be the wrong remedy for another.

9. dannybex

dannybex Member

"How do you explain diluting something to 30C =1 molecule of actual substance in a container of water 30,000,000,000 times the size of the Earth. Then you take a drop of this diluted substance -- yes, it is just basically water or whatever else substance was diluted in."

I can't explain it, nor can the scientists/researchers who published the studies showing positive effects. They in fact seem themselves shocked that something that should be 'just basically water' had the effect it did in their studies.

However, just because we can't explain it now, doesn't mean it isn't science. We've made many advances in the last 100 years that couldn't be explained even 30-40 years ago but can be now.