HOMOEPATHY has anyone tried it????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by harmony21, Sep 24, 2008.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Hi guys, in desperation I went to a homoepath today and she was wonderful

Iam on 5 drops daily and we will see how it goes

It took nearly 2 hours and 7 pages of notes, I felt very well cared for and not expensive either, almost too good to be true......

Anyone tried this alternative????

Would be interested to hear from any of you

angel blessings

2. pasara

pasara New Member

hi connie.
    yes. homeopathy has been one of my main and most effective treatments. it is a shame people know so little about it, and it is so misunderstood. it is interesting to learn a bit about the history of homeopathy, and you will see politics, greed and power have a lot to do with why it has become so marginalized in our country.

it sounds like you found an experienced homeopath to work with and are on an LM. GREAT!! i hope this remedy begins to help. have you worked with a homeopath before?

remember you are part of the process of managing your case. it is good to keep a journal of your symptoms and that you work closely with your homeopath. it does not happen overnight, but you will notice changes.

our family has used homeopathy as our first-line approach to health for years, and it has helped us tremendously through ups and downs both big and small. stick with it and you will not regret it!
  3. pasara

pasara New Member

typical american. i assumed of course you were too. (isn't everybody??) LOL! sorry 'bout that. sorry, mate!
  4. NancyDiane

NancyDiane New Member

Hi, yes homepathy got me functioning. I was very sick the ER sent me home said to keep on baby food because it seemed to be working that was all I could eat - had lost 15 pounds in 2 months - went to a homepathic doctor who did muscle testing, emotional testing, detox foot bath, put me on supplements and emotional support and I was at work two days later. People were amazed and many that have seen me at my worst and best are now going to see her. I believe this helped more than any medical doctor had. I am off all pain, sleep and medicines to keep me awake during the day.
  5. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Have been really sick and have stopped taking it before I even got started but ging to continue, what can it hurt???

Thats fine pasar i forgive ya mate!!!!LOL

ANGEL hugs and blessings

6. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

It did nothing for me & was expensive, but the doctor was very pleasant.
  7. efly

efly New Member

Hi ....I spent thousands on Homeopathy.... with little help..... but that was me... we are all different.. it may help you.
  8. greatgran

greatgran Member

5 drops of what? Sorry but don't understand.

Yes, I went to one, he was most pleasant, did a lot of testing and prescribed a lot of natural herbs etc. Made be sick, just to many, I guess

Can't say it helped so didn't go back. Mine was expensive.

I was hoping it would work as I am so scared to take medicines of any kind.

Good luck to you,
  9. bakeman

bakeman New Member

i saw a quack back when i fist got sick. i gave him a lot of money. he told me to go to some place to pick up a sublingual pill. i asked him a couple of times what it was and he said "it is for your symptoms". he refused to tell me what the pill was. so i took the pill and surprise surprise nothing happened. it wasn't till later i learned what homeopathy was and i realised i had been conned.