Honesty, feeling blessed and hopeful this Xmas even through pain?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Dec 23, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

I know the holidays can be rough for alot of us. For some it's being around family, for some it's not having any family, for others it's all the running around.

Do you feel blessed, hopeful and thankful though even through the pain and fatigue? I know I do. Even though it is exhausting getting the gifts and the tree up. Even though the days prior to the 25th are crazy w/the family gatherings, I still feel so blessed to at least have my family around. As crazy and disfunctional as we all are LOL.

I feel blessed because I have a beautiful little boy who still believes in Santa (probably the last year). I feel blessed because I have this board to come to and chat.

Every day I pray for all of us. For anyone w/chronic pain, that we may not suffer. I hope that each one of us have a little less pain on Christmas day so we may each enjoy the day.

I hope that all of you feel as blessed and hopeful for the future as I do. To all those who are down, please know that we are here for you, that God is there for you even when it seems like he isn't listening.

I love all of you and wish you all a Very Merry Xmas!

Hugs,
    Shawn
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you....that was really beautiful...and truly touched me....You are so right in all that you have said!!

Even through the pain and many other things I feel very Blessed to have my family, a roof over my head food on the table and wonderful friends here on the board just for starters!!

I hope you too and everyone will have a low-pain Christmas Eve & Day!!

God Bless
    ((Hugs))
    Bluerose

[ advertisement ]