Hooked on OC in Maryland

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Jan 1, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Hey, anyone in Maryland seen the recent Hooked on OC? My daughter is in it, shown catching her first white Marlin. Dark hair, up, wearing denim skirt and barefoot.
  2. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

That's cool Ellie! Unfortunately we don't get cable, so I haven't seen the show (although it sounds like something my dad would love; he's really into fishing). But Marlin's are really huge, so that's a pretty big accomplishment! :)
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I already know OJ, OT and OK.
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

OC stands for Ocean City (Maryland). Hooked on OC is a local show, apparently only seen on cable stations. I don't know for sure. It shows short clips of events, or restaurants, or news, around the Resort area. She was just home for Christmas and brought a DVD of the show. Also, a guy who works with her asked her if she was on TV catching a BIG FISH, he thought it looked like her, so I know it is airing. She was out 85 miles, I believe, when she caught it, last summer. It was her first White Marlin, so pretty exciting.

Eventually, the website, www.hookedonoc.com should update to show the current programming, but hasn't updated yet.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/01/2007]
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been there a few times in my younger years.

6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I haven't seen it but I'll watch for it!