Hope all is safe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cathat31, Apr 3, 2006.

1. cathat31

cathat31 New Member

I wanted to check and make sure everyone that was in the path of the storms last night are ok, we had tornadoes in our county last night with alot of damage. I hope everyone is fine and not alot of damage to their homes. Take care
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

but most of the storms missed us here in Nashville. My son(21) kept calling after we went to bed, our kids all live in Murfressboro. He was scared and his girlfriend wasnt home from work. My younger son didnt even know it was raining. I know because Anthony had already called him too and told us. I told him not to call his sister's family with 2 little ones but It really got bad right around their house.

Suzette
  3. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

The storms were very violet and scary here, but not a whole lot of damage. 30 Minutes north of us had huge amounts of damages. Schools were closed for two counties because of the storm damages.

We had very high wind gusts and were under a tornado warning but it blew over fairly quickly. It was very scary for my son. Thank God it was over quickly and we were safe.

God bless,
    Angela
  4. cathat31

cathat31 New Member

I heard about Tennesse that was awful, we had cars and mobile homes turned over no electricity until 3 this morning but no one was hurt. I was really scared though my husband works for a major electric company and he was out in it all night he is still gone. But I am glad to hear all of you are alright.