HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SUPER DAY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jjoys, Nov 2, 2006.

1. jjoys

jjoys New Member

I'd love to hang here with you guys all day. It's like a party. But since I'm feeling half-way decent I think I should get off my butt and get something done. Just wanted to say I appreciate you all and your positivity. It doesn't come naturally to me, but it is contagious.

HUGS
    Janita
    [This Message was Edited on 11/02/2006]
  2. emttoni

emttoni New Member

Thank you for sayng that! I really needed to hear that this am.

I am also feeling somewhat better this am (even tho the weather is totally crap - thats one reason Im doing so bad), think it might be because I didnt go back to bed after getting the girls ont he bus. I got up and got started.

I just decided I needed to get something done today. Everything is piling up and I am the only one that will coach everyone else to do things and when the coach is down, NOTHING gets done. Go figure!?!?!?

Wish we all could have good days all the time but understand that when they happen we have to take advantage of them. Now I just hope it doenst kill me the rest of the week! lol
  3. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I hope you have a beautiful day!!! It is nice have good days and even better to take advantage of them! Please don't overdo it so that you can enjoy tomorrow too!

Bless you,
    Lisa

HUGS back AT YA!!
  4. jjoys

jjoys New Member

I know what you mean, coach. Sorry the weather is yuck. Glad you feel like getting something done, but do take a rest period or 2, or 3, or 4, or . . . . Hee, hee. Don't want you to end up "deep in the pillow". I read that expression a couple years ago on some web site, and really like it. Says it pretty well, don't you think?

Hang in there.
    HUGS

Janita
  5. jjoys

jjoys New Member

Thanks! I will be careful. Right now I'm on a caffiene high, so that'll keep me going for awhile. :)

HUGS (again)
    [This Message was Edited on 11/02/2006]