HOPE for the DAY (Saturday January 21st)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Jan 20, 2006.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

Good Morning Everyone!

O.K. I'm sitting here and I thought, What can I do today to lift someone else's spirit....so here goes.....

Everyone say out loud "I'm going to get better".

Even if you feel like Heck and don't think you can make it another day SAY it.

"I'm going to get better." If it feels strange, but good, say it again. "I'm going to get better", then add another positive statement, like "I feel myself getting stronger", or "I feel this pain is leaving me." Say it over and over until you believe it.

When it pops into your mind, say it again. Whenever you think about it, say it. Say it outloud. Doesn't matter if anyone hears you.

I'm doing it and going to continue to do it today. God Bless.

Love and hugs

Kendra
    [This Message was Edited on 01/21/2006]
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

You're welcome. Hugs to you too.

I know we are sick, but lets try to give ourselves this boost. Minds are very powerful. We are very much in tune with what we think. I really believe this.

Gods blessings to you too.

[This Message was Edited on 01/21/2006]
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

4. stray

stray New Member

You are right! We have to say it outloud. "I'm getting better, This disease is leaving me!!!" I'm with you. It feels good to speak against the oppression that invades our bodies. Ultimately, it does not belong, it has no power over us.
  5. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

"I'm getting stronger and sleeping better". "I think my back is healing, the pain is leaving me".
    This I know to be true, when I put my trust in God and truly believe that He will change things, He does. "I believe the Lord will heal my body and take away my pain".
    Thanks for reminding me to confirm what I believe.
    "I'm going to get better".
    You are a blessing, Kendra.
    Love, Janice
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

I'm going to Trust the Lord no matter what I face. I don't have to face it alone.

Thanks and have a blessed weekend.

K.