Hope I can make it through the day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Mar 13, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I'm in so much pain I am sitting at my computer at work crying. I hate it when it gets this bad.

Had a really busy Saturday & had to do some lifting I shouldn't have. Trying to get everything ready for our wedding - only a month to go - then maybe things will calm down a little.

Sorry, just complaining today - that's all I've got.

Hope you feel better than me :)

Leanne
  2. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Hope you feel better soon. I am sorry to hear you are feeling bad. I will say a prayer for relief for you to come soon. God Bless
  3. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I sure do need it today. Not usually so needy, but everyone has their days.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or money for a massage - but one of these days I will.....I bet it would help though.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts & prayers.

Leanne
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You are feeling in such pain and having to work too. I always admire people here who go to work, I do not know how you manage.

You know a good cry releases endorphorphins that help wiht pain BYW. Also, tapping your heels on the floor can help, strange though it may seem. Tribal dancers knew this, as many of the old african and native american dances involve banging the heals and it is proven to release endorphins. How about that. So cry and stomp kiddo!!!!

Love Anne C
  5. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun, I pushed it yesterday big time & am paying for it today :(
    Hope that your pain eases up soon & that you are feeling better.

Lisa