Hope I don't get kicked off for this but.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 26, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Regarding the post on not posting website addresses........

It seems like the site is here to direct people to the supplements, the reason I say that is that the moderators seem to be so concerned with removing anything that may disrupt traffic to their supplement site & they welcome new members, suggest pro health for everything they can and continuously point out "cost savings" on purchasing them here.....
    that is understandable, a good service is still offered in the meantime with this board, but if we refer people to a site that has only news articles or Dev's site, is that considered a conflict to the supplements for sale here? We all see the same ingredients for sale in a million different products and we all have a choice to buy them elsewhere, why don't you (the board moderators & mgmt) just be honest & say "look, we need to sell supplements to pay the rent" we understand that, we are honestly just trying to help each other.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Regarding the post on not posting website addresses........

It seems like the site is here to direct people to the supplements, the reason I say that is that the moderators seem to be so concerned with removing anything that may disrupt traffic to their supplement site & they welcome new members, suggest pro health for everything they can and continuously point out "cost savings" on purchasing them here.....
    that is understandable, a good service is still offered in the meantime with this board, but if we refer people to a site that has only news articles or Dev's site, is that considered a conflict to the supplements for sale here? We all see the same ingredients for sale in a million different products and we all have a choice to buy them elsewhere, why don't you (the board moderators & mgmt) just be honest & say "look, we need to sell supplements to pay the rent" we understand that, we are honestly just trying to help each other.

Jaci
  3. pitale

pitale New Member

OK, ;) I exclude you from my sweeping statement about gullible suckers (see my Dr. Yue post)
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Jaci,

This is a duplicate of your post under my original post. Please do not make a mountain out of a molehill over this request. Choose your battles wisely and use your energy where it will help others.

Love, Mikie
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

You are just doing your job.

Jaci
  6. fibrokimm

fibrokimm New Member

Jacibart...I like your spirit and you do have a right to speak your mind, your opinion,...isn't that what this site is all about ? Actually, I think you bring up a damn good point. But then again I have been practicing it for quite some while...I get my supplements where I want to get them and I don't have any stock in this company that I know of (smile).

It's ok to be an assertive bad gurl... I think your energy is well spent making this point whether anyone agreed with you are not. Now don't you feel relieved. Rememember there are other such relevant sites where you can spread the word about other resources for supplements.

God Bless,
    Fibrokimm
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]
  7. herblady

herblady New Member

you know i wouldn't harrass you mikey honey but i do have a question. why can't we post sites for products that this site doesn't offer? i don't see how that would be a competing site since the products would be different. the main one i have in mind is the sea cucumber. i'm pretty sure this site doesn't have it. cindi
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]

[ advertisement ]