Hope I make it through work day tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, May 5, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

We have HUGE severe storms headed into the East Texas area tonight. I will probably get shook out of bed. I am so worried about making it through my work day tomorrow, because I do not feel good right now and I just called in to see how many signed up for massage and there are 11 hrs. I am going to TRY to do 8 hrs.

(dear Lord) another lady is gonna come relieve me at 6:00pm tomorrow and do the last 3-4 hrs. I will proably need all of you guys for support for the next few days, as I know I am going to go into a HUGE flare.

Please say a prayer for me that I make it through tomorrow. Thank you guys for always being there when I need to talk to someone. Storms have tornadic activity in them, so I know soon as I get to sleep good, I will probably get woke up and not be able to rest very good, which is also gonna make it hard to make it through tomorrow w/o much rest.

Ok, I will talk to you guys as soon as I get rested and can get out of the bed after tomorrow.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2006]
  2. girlymom

girlymom New Member

kriket-
    I'm new here but appreciate understanding ears that will listen to me. I hope that your day will go quickly and smoothly. Believe me, I know what it's like to struggle through a long days work. I've done it many a times in the last 15 years. I am praying that you'll be safe from the storms in your area and that you'll somehow rest soundly tonight. (I live in So. Ca. one thing I've got going for me) but I can imagine how difficult it must be w/ weather. Anyway, I'll be thinking of you tommorrow.
    girlymom
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I am about to go to bed and try to go to sleep here in a few minutes. I usually have a lot of anxiety during the night before such a heavy work load, cause I have gotta get it done somehow.

Kriket
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Things went smoothly today. Thanks for the prayers, I truly believe they helped. I just got home. There ended up being 13 hrs. and I did 8. I am not hurting as bad as I figured I would. I'm just glad I made it through.

Kriket
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

I think your right. I think it's time I "get" a massage instead of "give" a massage. LOL

Kriket
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

I just spilled grape soda of all things on my new computer. I could just screeeeeeeeeeeam!!!! I think I got it all cleaned up, I hope anyway. If not for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Kriket
  7. Jordane

Jordane New Member

DEAR KRIKET,

I am sooooo sorry that you have to wrk while feeling so awfull. Your poor body!!

And now a storm on its way towards you!!!
    Bless you!!

Prayers & hugs,
    Jordane
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

kriket:
    I have a feeling that you will finish tomorrow, but probably need instant rest the minute you walk in the door.
    If you can work and meditate somehow, why not? And yes, those prayers will be sent up for you. Feel better soon.

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan