Hope on a Hopeless day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaymac, Dec 8, 2005.

1. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Today is one year since my father passed away and really a gloomy day for me. On the other hand, I feel hopeful because I met with a new doctor yesterday who is compassionate with fibo sufferers and he told me there is HOPE and I feel Hopeful today, on such a gloomy day.

My family doc is a good guy and we have respect for each other, but I was referred to this out of town doctor whose mother has FM and he understands. He told me he can help me feel better and get me "sleeping" and loaded me down with a wealth of information!

He also started me on "requip?" for my restless legs so I can sleep better. I am going to have my first sleep study done and more blood test for possible "food allergies" that may contributing to other problems I have having.

A month ago I was feeling so down about this DD and hopeless. Today I feel better. Wanted to share.
  2. kaymac

kaymac New Member

I hope your visit is a hopeful one too Gigi.

Like you said, I feel this new doctor will help me live with Fibromyalgia verses just being given meds. Let us know how yours goes!

kaymac