HOpe to sleep tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Oct 13, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am so so tired and sleepy but I can't seem to fall asleep. And tonight my legs just ache so much that I want to scream as they just so badly and it is in the arch of my foot too. And it feels like it has a bruiseon it or that something is pulling on it and it is drivingme nuts.

I am just tired and achey and a bit on the cranky and I hate it. I want to be able to go to bed at a normal time and wake up before noon or later on.

My legs hurt and it is driving me nuts. I just ache and hurt all the time. So I am going to take my pain meds and eat a bit so that they don't upset my stomach. And then I am going to go to bed.

I was so sleepy at 10pm so I went to bed and guess what I am wide awake now and I am having ahard time going back to sleep it happens every time I go to bed when I get this drowsey and sleepy , I go to sleep and sleep for a few hours and them I am still sleepy but I am awake and have a struggle going back to sleep. So I am going to try it again and go to bed. I am tired of listening to late night TV with them talking about cleaning out your body ,just what I need before I go to sleep.

So off I go wish me luck. Rosemarie
  2. chp1298

chp1298 New Member

Last night was my 3rd of waking at 3am and that was all the sleep I got. Even with Provifil I am washed out at work today.
  3. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Too bad we can't get together and play cards all night. Except we live far away from each other and shuffling a deck of cards would probably cause a flare.

I've been up all night, too. What a deal. Take care!

Francie