Hope2002

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you read the rules, you will also see that anything which appears to be advertising will be deleted and the person will be banned. Consider yourself warned.

You are welcome to post whatever it is you are using, but you may not give out your e-mail address to solicit nor may you solicit the addresses of others.

Folks, don't be giving out your e-mail addresses so readily in a desperate attempt to find the "magic bullet" for your illnesses. If there were something that good out there, we would have heard about it.

Mikie - Moderator
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you read the rules, you will also see that anything which appears to be advertising will be deleted and the person will be banned. Consider yourself warned.

You are welcome to post whatever it is you are using, but you may not give out your e-mail address to solicit nor may you solicit the addresses of others.

Folks, don't be giving out your e-mail addresses so readily in a desperate attempt to find the "magic bullet" for your illnesses. If there were something that good out there, we would have heard about it.

Mikie - Moderator
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I don't get angry when reading posts too often here, but I just did when reading a certain post. I can't stand to see the newbies taken advantage of just so someone can make a buck. You hit the nail on the head.
    Klutzo
  4. hope2002

hope2002 New Member

Listen, Mr. Know It All, I came on this board for one reason ONLY---since my daughter suffered from Fibromyalgia and other things, I wanted to help other people. THAT was my only reason for posting. I am not selling a DARN THING. I READ the rules and THAT is why I was so hesitant to even give out my email address, but I saw that others were doing it, so I did. I am not soliciting ANYTHING. If you weren't so small minded, judgemental, and quick to jump the gun, you could see that. "Warning me"---where do you get off! I didn't say I had "the magic-bullet"; I said I researched and wanted to share what I learned, but I see it is not appreciated here by some people; instead, I am accused of being some sort of sales person, in which case that would be a VERY sick thing to do, to take advantage of sick people and which I want NO PART OF. Keep your opinions to yourself if you are going to be judgemental. There are SOME people on this board who would be interested in what I have found in research and would like to learn. Believe me----I wish I had never come to help. I won't make that mistake again! Obviously, there are people who have NOT heard about recent studies I've researched. That would explain why you "wouldn't have heard about it"! And don't accuse me of soliciting addresses! You don't have one clue as to what you are talking about. It is people like you that want to stay in your little box and be content without doing any research and then take the attitude that "there must not be anymore remedies to help" so I'll just stay the way I am." That kind of thinking gets you nowhere. Your post just tells me how small minded you are and I DOUBT you post THIS! Don't worry.....I don't WANT to post here again!
  5. allhart

allhart New Member

aleast you were warned and not banned you did sound like a sales persons in all your responses and post,and thats not helping anyone,if you truley wanted to help you would listen to all of use insted of telling us of a cure you dont even no works! these are the sweetest people you could eever meet and if you want us to have a open mind you also must,there is no single cure for ANYTHING !
    if you have the reseach why didnt you post it,[This Message was Edited on 09/29/2002]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Where I get off in posting to you is that I am a moderator. It is my job to ensure that our members, some newly diagnosed and desperate, are protected against anyone promising things which cannot be delivered, expecially when the info is witheld and the poster wants to share one on one.

I did not accuse you of selling anything, but your post appeared to be advertising or an attempt to get others to e-mail you for the info. This is a board where we share here what it is that is helping us. Why would you want to keep the info from the members except the ones who e-mail you? If you have found something which helps, by all means, post the info here publicly for all of us.

We have many members here who have done extensive research. They share what they are learning generously. I am not as actively researching as I used to, but you know nothing about me nor how open minded I am. I will chalk your rude post to anger--this time. Rudeness is not tolerated here.

Again, we would welcome you to share your knowledge with us. I am curious, though. In one post, you claim to have been cured and in this post, you are talking about your daughter. Have you both been "cured?"

Mikie-Moderator

7. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

Gotta agree w/ mikie here - you sound like a salesperson to me, and a rude one at that.

Your claims: to have saved a man from heart surgery (PROVE THAT ONE SCIENTIFICALLY W/ MEDICAL RESEARCH)

to 'soon be reversing your FM and Wilsons'

You cannot 'REVERSE' FM. Please back that up w/ medical research. And how do you know "you will soon be reversing your FM and Wilsons"? (i don't know what Wilsons is)

I have seen these EXACT words on other message boards from salespeople. If it were true, it'd be all over the medical community and the 'cure' Coral Calcium?' would be administered to FM patients.

I'm sorry, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....